Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cafe Piansa

Marikina is the new Maginhawa! You heard it right guys! Go to Marikina and you can explore variety of restaurants. From Italian, Japanese, Korean, Filipino... name it! You can find it in Marikina. I am getting biased here because I lived in Marikina my whole life and even though I don't live there anymore because I got married, my heart still belongs to her. Marikit-na :)

Anyway, we started the first day of March with a family date. Ali and I spent the whole 1st of March with my parents and their new dog. Deedee!
So cute!!! She's a Jack Russel. Excuse my hubby's feet. Haha!
 We had breakfast at Mcdonald's Marcos Highway where we always have brekky on Sundays before I got married. Then we went to the wet market for our errands, had lunch at my grand parents' house, then back to our condo to take a bath. (Hahaha! Walang liguan!) Ali had a client meeting that afternoon so I just stayed home and watch Once upon a time. After his client meeting, we went to Macky's for merienda - old school goto with dugo (YUMMERS!), tokwa't baboy and sago't gulaman. We picked up my Mom and brother to hear mass at Our Lady of the Abandoned where we got hitched, and lastly... we had dinner at Cafe Piansa. (ang haba ng intro ko eto lang naman ang gusto kong iblog. Haha!)

So anyway, Cafe Piansa is located at Midtown. Its a small Cafe with a very unique concept. It was actually kinda creepy eating here. Who would want to eat in a cell? Chamber? beside an electric chair? Hahaha! But it was not quite dark as it is in a real prison. It was actually fun! Walls are decorated with loads of information about tortures and punishments. Don't worry, pictures posted are not morbid. Haha! They are interesting and factual. Their bar area was the hall of justice, some of the dining area are in a cell and they have a corner for mugshots. My camera died on me when I was about to take a mugshot pic. BOO!

We ordered Beef Mango salad, Pasta Bolognese, four cheese pizza, penne in red sauce and for my hungry husband lengua.













  All in all, it was okay, a hole in a wall and a unique experience for food lovers. Enjoy!

<3 Mrs D




No comments:

Post a Comment