Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Challenging day

"God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers"

My dear husband once told me to just enjoy what God gave me (he means my work). Since I resigned in my previous job I struggled in terms of my career. Its like I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'm lost. FOR A YEAR NOW. Maybe that's why this happened? I have no idea.

Ali was very positive. He keeps me grounded and slaps me back to reality if I go bitching around. I don't know what to do without his positive vibes. I'm glad that he's so strong for me and sad at the same time because he always catch me when I hit ground zero. It feels like I'm so weak that I need someone to catch me every time. I hate that. I want to be strong too. 

I tried to enjoy every single day. Thanks to my office mates who kept me company and for being the only reason I go to work. I want and need something that I love and enjoy doing. I know, there's no "easy job" but if you love what you do, I think you'll never know what bad stress is. Because love (for work) motivates you. It moves you. It makes you do good.

Another...

For those who truly know me, (High school, College and BPI friends) knows that I'm one of the most sincere friend they have. I'm honest. I'm pranka. I'm that friend who doesn't tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. I don't talk behind your back because I can say it to your face because I don't do back stab. What you see is what you get - That's me. 

Its just sad  that some of the friends I thought were my friends, talk behind my back. WHY? and WHAT did I ever do to them? I don't know. I don't want to confront them anymore because it will just create drama (and maybe friction between us?) So I'll let go of this issue for the nth time, move on and just pray for them. Hoping no one will back stab them.

-------

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I didn't because I don't want to write so much hate. Anyway, God really does magic and moves in mysterious ways. My two OJT's from Ifugao State University surprised me with Red Ribbon moist chocolate cake slices. I was so touched by them and I know God sent them to make me get through a rough day.



I thank God for showing me that even though he is challenging me with problems, he is also blessing me. He knows that giving me this problem will help me grow as a person and for me to become stronger. Nothing can come between me, my faith and God.

<3 Mrs. D



No comments:

Post a Comment