Sunday, February 22, 2015

New Hair Do

I've been itching (figuratively. Haha!) to cut my hair short for a long time now. I've also been arguing with myself and Ali if I really wanted to cut it short. Reasons have been going thru my mind...

Advantage number one: Less shampoo and conditioner to be used. Meaning? More savings!
Advantage number two: I am not one of those girls who really put time and effort fix their hair in the morning. I comb my hair after I take a bath and that's about it. Wala na ulit suklayan the whole day. I call it "sukmay" suklay-kamay. No hairdryers, no hair iron or hair curlers. I'm thaaaaat lazy with my hair. So being in a short do means very low maintenance and less suklay! Hehe!
Advantage number three: My head feels so light!!!
Advantage number four: I look neat and clean. Yehey! Plus Ali agreed that I look mature on my new hair! Pumapasa pa kasi akong Highschool. HAHAHA!

Disadvantage number one: I look fat, but sometimes I don't. Labo.
Disadvantage number two: I can't tie my hair. Well, somehow its also an advantage because there will be no curl in my hair. But when I exercise and with all that pawis? Ugh. GOODLUCK!

Four out of two... Kaya hello shorty!

I wanted a long bob looked like this



So I went to Azta Urban Salon to get my dream short hair.



It was shorter than what I expected. (I am so nervous while Melai was cutting my hair) but it turned out so well! I look chubbier nga lang. KEBS! Hahaha!

So there... I'm so happy with it and so is my husband, who said: You look mature and sexy. I LIKE!
Husband approved! Yehey!

AZTa Urban Salon
3rd Floor, Robinsons Metro East


<3 Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment