Friday, February 23, 2018

5 Months Preggo!

I just read the last blog about my first angel and now I'll blog about my upcoming baby! 

I can't believe after all the drama, God finally answered our prayer, I am now in my 2nd trimester :) 

It has been an easy journey for me and I have to thank my baby for making it easy for Mommy. I just had 2 vomits for the past 5 months, swollen breast (it really really hurts!), bloated tummy, back-acne, super dry hair, darkening of my armpits (so sad) and the appearance of linea negra in my tummy. So far so good. No weird cravings, I am not sensitive to smell and travelling is very easy for me. (I went to Indonesia and Thailand on my 1st Trimester)

Next weekend we'll have the gender revealed!!! Were so excited!  

Change topic...

I'm currently watching This is us. An american series about a couple, how they started their family, how they experience loss and happiness, etc. I'm so emotional. Since my husband went on a vacation with his staff and I'm left alone for two nights. #cryfest #clingypreggo 

This got me into thinking, I don't know if this is the preggo hormones or what, but I want to be the first one dies. If I experience another loss (talking about our 1st baby and all the heart aches experience in the past) I can't do it anymore. I mean, my husband is much stronger that me, he's so positive in everything, he can continue life without me (I think), he can get another girl and re-marry.

Basta. Di ko kakayanin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment