Monday, October 2, 2017

Birth month of my first unborn

October is my 1st favorite month of the year. Why? Because it's my birth month! Yup. I'm welcoming the number THREE ZERO with open arms and beginning another chapter in my life, another decade to fill with new memories.

It's also the birth month of my first angel. I don't know the exact date of her birthday but I know it's in the last week of October. I'm happy to celebrate our birthday together. (okay, I'm starting to cry now and this is supposed to be a happy post)

I don't want to question God but I can't help myself to question:
... Why did I have to experience this?
... Are we not ready yet?
... I know I want to have a baby, but how come it's more than a year since my miscarriage and still I'm not pregnant?
... Nakatatlo na si Kate Middleton, naka dalawa na si Sarah Lahbati, may twins na si Saab Magalona and buntis na din si Belle Daza pero ako, wala pa din?
... WHY.



No comments:

Post a Comment