Saturday, March 14, 2015

STI Tanay Job fair

As part of my company's marketing strategy, we always make it a point to join our client's job fairs. STI College, one of our biggest clients invited us last March 12, 2015 for their annual Job Fair held at STI College in Tanay, Rizal.

It was a very long road trip for me and my colleague, that took us one hour - no traffic jeepney and tricycle ride from Cainta. Whew!







 There was never a dull moment with this girl. So many stories to tell, kalokohan, boylets. HAHA! Thank you for joining me in this adventure. :)

We interviewed student applicants the whole day. I didn't know that being a Human Resources staff for a day was hard. Being the one who interviews the nervous students, being the one questioning, deciding if the applicant is fit for the position they're applying for and being the one turning them down. 

I've been working for 8years now and I think I will never master the art of being interviewed. HAHAHA! I will still get nervous, still stutter and still think of a new/best answer on "please tell me something about yourself". 

View of their classrooms.


Thank you STI College - Tanay Campus for inviting us on your Job Fair and for the students we interviewed, GOODLUCK!  

<3 Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment