Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ali's Birthday

Yesterday Ali celebrated his 27th birthday. Weee! Nagpantay na ulit ang age namin. HOHOHO! I surprised him with birthday cupcakes from J Cupcakes. We had lunch at Kamayan in Antipolo together with his officemates and our Ninang and we went out for a birthday date in Buffet 101 in Eastwood.








To the man who never fails to make me fall in love with life, the one who makes me, push me and keeping me better, who fights for me, protects me and makes me feel so secure, who not only provide for our needs but makes sure we have a comfortable everyday life and still continues to give me unconditional love, words are not enough to describe a very nice person like you. My strength and joy, my lovey, honey, babe, Happiest Birthday!!! 

May God continue to bless you with a loving heart, happiness for you to share unlimited laughter to everyone around you, patience so you can give quality service for your clients and lastly, strong and healthy body so you can play with our future anaks when we get old. I love you so much babe!!!

<3 your Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment