Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New beginnings

The negativity, the unprofessionalism, the backstabbing, the unwanted relationship --- I had to end it all. Though I still miss my previous work, I had to move forward. I am very lucky to be accepted in one of the leading Online Travel Agencies in Asia. I'm still on training and I managed to go to work 1 hour before. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Oo, ako to si Liah at hindi ito panaginip!

Anyway, I am really working hard to sustain my punctuality nowadays. Though I got late at my gardening workshop last Saturday, I still managed to go to work very early for 7 days now. YEHEY!  I'm so proud of myself! And I kinda like it. Fourteen more days to go so I can make it a habit. And then I'll be influencing my husband as well.

I'm trying to get my mojo back because I'm lazy as hell, because I'm still learning and not busy at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment