Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Marriage 101: Fights - Do we have to tell others?

Ali and I are still new to being a married couple. We had several fights here and there, and were not used to telling other people our problems because we want to resolve it on our own.

Last weekend, we had a huge fight and we had to cancel our social events to fix our problem, compromise and reconcile. I am a little bit of guilty though because when my relatives asks me "why didn't you come? Nagtatampo na si Tito mo" I don't want to blurt to everyone that were having a problem and were trying to settle it. I am a very private person when it comes to my problems. I know, sometimes you have to seek help so it will not be a solo burden. But do I really need to tell everyone that we have a problem? I mean its for us to solve anyway. Right?

<3 Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment