Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Ramblings

I thank God for my loving, hard working, kind and generous partner, my life changer, husband. Even though we are total opposites of each other, he compliments my well being, he fills up the blank space in my life and my weakness are his strengths. I could go on and on about our relationship. 

As a married couple, I know that were just starting our journey in this hard but inspiring adventure of togetherness. We still have a long way to go but I see us pulling each other up. We are a team, we make sure that we agree and compromise on each other's needs and give each other space to grow as an individual. We truly love each other and we are devoted on our marriage duties as husband and wife. We learn from each other and we learn from others' experiences. 

Just recently, I heard some sad stories about a friend having a hard time with her marriage. Its just sad to know that she's only been married for 7 months and now having trouble with her husband. She's getting advice from me on how to fix their problems but she's always saying: "I just wish that I didn't marry him" I am really bothered by this. You took a vow, in front of your families, friends, office mates and most importantly to God that you will be there for each other for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health. 

Her husband (as per my friend's story) changed after they got married. They don't talk and they argue a lot to the point that they want to rip their marriage contracts apart. My friend was bothered by her husband's reaction when she's looking at his phone. She's suspecting that her husband has a deeper "friend" relationship with his colleague, which I hope is not true. I wish and pray for them.

I am just blessed that I have Ali in my life. He's my rock and my world. He's not only a good provider but the bestestest luvah! Thank you God for giving me such a great person and a marriage with no pretensions.

<3 MRS. D


No comments:

Post a Comment